Uniquely located in the Flathead Valley of northwest Montana, Immanuel Lutheran Communities is growing with a new neighborhood for memory support called The Lodge at Buffalo Hill. The Lodge will include 24 private residences for those who want to live a vibrant, inspired life.
Our memory care programming at the Lodge at Buffalo Hill values individual personality, life history (Click here to see sample life history), needs, emotion and preferences. All memory support staff members are trained and certified as Dementia Care Practitioners who focus on fostering independence in a safe, secure home. Our recreation staff work to ensure that programming is interesting and engaging with a variety of activities (Click here to see sample calendar) that promote whole-person wellness.
When you have memory loss, your needs can change on a regular–even daily–basis. We believe in providing services according to what you need each day. Our service fees for memory support remain the same, and you will continue to receive the warm, individualized care you have become accustomed to.
Amenities at The Lodge include:
- All private rooms with en-suite bathrooms including private showers
- Experience stations for reminiscence opportunities
- Relaxation room in each neighborhood
- Specialized therapeutic Memory Care Garden and secure courtyard with walking paths
- Country Kitchen with a dedicated chef and a focus on nutritious meals in a social setting
- Emphasis on social spaces including a living room, family room and craft/project room
- Beauty salon and spa bath suite
- Caregiver Education and Support groups for residents and families
PRIORITY DEPOSITS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED!
The Lodge at Buffalo Hill will include 24 private suites for opening on June 27, 2017. To find out more, call 406-752-9625.
Find out more about memory care in Kalispell today.
Ask questions or schedule a confidential consultation by calling 406-752-9625. Or complete the information request form.