2011-2012 Excellence In Action Award
Immanuel Lutheran Communities Honored with 2012 National Customer Satisfaction Award
Immanuel Lutheran Communities today announced that for the second year in a row, they received the 2012 "Excellence in Action" Award for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction, recognizing excellence in their skilled nursing, memory support and rehabilitative services. They were in the top 6% (576 out of 9200 skilled nursing care facilities) according to My InnerView, a division on National Research Corporation, with 96% of their residents and family members rating their service as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good.’
Family and residents were able to comment on their experiences during the survey. The following comments were shared about rehabilitative, skilled nursing and memory support at Immanuel Lutheran Communities:
• The staff is excellent at providing a safe, nurturing environment. They also do very well at meeting the resident’s needs, such as having a variety of activities for them to participate in. The great care and concern shown for the comfort of the resident is very much appreciated.
• The staff is very loving & caring
• One-on-one loving care
• I think you do an amazing job! The care and compassion of staff is appreciated. The variety of activities offered is commendable. Meals and snacks are great.
• Immanuel is a great blessing and I recommend it with enthusiasm to all who are considering their options for loved one’s care. Thank you for great care!
• A caring, hardworking staff – Accommodation for individual patient needs – Communication with families - Laundry staff is exceptional in their attention to details. - Respect for individual privacy. Thank you for training your staff so carefully.
• Kindness of the staff toward the residents.
For information about Immanuel Lutheran Communities,
contact 406-752-9622 or email@example.com.