Chaplaincy at Immanuel Lutheran Communities
Serving residents’ religious and spiritual concerns through:
• Hospital visitation
• One-on-one pastoral care with residents
• Ministry of presence with staff and residents
• Affirmation of individual beliefs of all
• Seasons of the church year observed
• Weekly devotions with staff
• Periodic staff Care-and-Share
• Christ Care Fund administrator for employees in need
Weekly Sunday Worship Services
Buffalo Hill Terrace 1 p.m.
Immanuel Skilled Care Center, 2 p.m.
Bratsberg Dementia Care 3 p.m.
Holy Communion served the first Sunday of each month
Catholic Communion Services
Buffalo Hill Terrace, Monday, 3:30 p.m.
Immanuel Skilled Care Center, Wednesday, 9:30 a.m.
Weekly Bible Study
Buffalo Hill Terrace, Monday, 10:30 a.m.
Immanuel Skilled Care Center, Monday, 11:45 a.m.
Bratsberg Dementia Care, Tuesday, 2:30 p.m.
Central Bible Church Bible Study at Buffalo Hill Terrace on Fridays, 3 p.m.
Bratsberg Dementia Care, Every Tuesday, 3 p.m.
Immanuel Skilled Care Center, 1st, 3rd, and 5th Thursdays, 11:45 a.m.
Bell Choir meets periodically at Immanuel Lutheran Home
Memorial Services held Quarterly
Immanuel Skilled Care Center, 1 p.m.
Weekly staff devotions
40-day Lenten Journey
Find out more.
Additional information is available when you call (406) 752-9612 ext. 112or by emailing email@example.com.