Chaplaincy at Immanuel Lutheran Communities
Serving resident, staff and families’ religious and spiritual concerns through:
- Pastoral care and visitation
- Hospital visitation
- Affirmation of individual beliefs of all
- Weekly devotions at Buffalo Hill Terrace at 9:30 a.m. in the Library
- Periodic Care-and-Share services
- Memorial services
- Christ Care Fund administration for employees in need
Weekly Sunday Worship Services
Buffalo Hill Terrace at 1:00 p.m.
Immanuel Skilled Care Center at 2:00 p.m.
Holy Communion served the first Sunday of each month
- Seasons of the church year observed
Weekly Bible Study
Buffalo Hill Terrace at 10:30 a.m. in the Auditorium
Immanuel Skilled Care Center at 11:15 a.m. in the Family Room
The Lodge at Buffalo Hill at 3:00 p.m. in the Recreation Room
Ecumenical Bible Study
Bethlehem Lutheran Church Bible Study
2nd Thursday of each month at 10 a.m.
Church of Creston
Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m.
Catholic Communion Services
Buffalo Hill Terrace
Mondays at 3:30 p.m. in the Private Dining Room
Immanuel Skilled Care Center
Wednesdays at 10 a.m. in the Family Room