Caregiver Education Series-Self Care for The Caregiver
6 Weekly classes held every Thursday at The Bethany Lutheran Church in Bigfork, beginning April 19th at 1:00pm to assist you, as an adult caregiver.
Caregiving for a parent, spouse or loved one is a journey where plans may have to be changed or adapted. Learn about local and national resources that can assist you in providing care for another adult while maintaining balance in your life.
Join us for this six-week education series that will address caregiver concerns and challenges. Topics include:
- Planning ahead
- Finding, creating and using resources
- Self-care for the caregiver
- Family dynamics and communication
- Financial and legal resources
- Dementia and chronic illness