Is getting control of your Diabetes one of your New Year’s resolutions?
If so, we can help make 2018 the start to a healthier you! Do you have diabetes or pre-diabetes (high blood sugar) and are on Medicare? Would you like to learn more and take charge of your diabetes? Resolve to live better with your diabetes.
In these 6 COMPLIMENTARY classes, you’ll learn how to:
- Improve your quality of life
- Prevent serious complications and illnesses
- Improve your eating habits
- Increase your physical activity
- Develop skills to take care of yourself
- Improve your relationships with your health care providers.
- Use the community resources available to you
These classes are meant to support, not replace, professional diabetes self-management education.
February 5, 2018
1:00 to 2:30pm
BUFFALO HILL TERRACE