We are in the 3rd year of a major expansion in all of our service areas, and are looking for those who want to be part of our team & mission.
Immanuel Lutheran Communities offers a variety of career opportunities across various interests and departments. Our immediate openings are shown below:
- Receptionist – Part-Time, Weekends
Immanuel Skilled Care Center & Post-Acute Care (“The Lutheran Home” & “The Retreat”)
- CNA’s – Full-time, Part-time & PRN’s
- CNA Training, here at Immanuel
- Dining/Dietary Aides – Waitstaff – Full-time & Part-time
- Housekeepers – Healthcare
- RN, LPN and CNA – Post-Acute Care/Transitional Care Experience
- RN & LPN Skilled Nursing & Dementia Care
- RN or LPN Post-Acute Care Unit Manager (ADON)
- CNA Med Tech II
Buffalo Hill Terrace – Assisted Living & AL Memory Care
Senior Living Career Benefits with ILC
We respect and appreciate our staff and provide a satisfying workplace with comprehensive benefits. See our Benefit Summary Brochure to learn more.
Be part of Kalispell with a career in senior living:
To inquire about one of these rewarding career opportunities at Immanuel Lutheran Communities, or to apply for one of these roles, please e-mail a note (and your resume ?) to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 406-752-9246.