Professional attention and skillful care, with a loving kindness that makes a remarkable difference for residents and their families and friends – this is the signature skilled nursing home you’ll find at Immanuel Skilled Care Center. For generations, we’ve fulfilled our Christian mission to seniors in the Kalispell area by supporting the dignity of those entrusted to our care. We help every individual reach their highest physical, emotional and spiritual potential — and we offer the kind of care that feels like love.
Licensed by the State of Montana for long-term and short-term skilled rehabilitation and nursing care, and approved for Medicaid and Medicare.
Individual Skilled Nursing Care Teams
Our Skilled Nursing Care Teams consist of nurses, therapists, a dietitian, social worker, and a recreation staff member. Each Care Team provides an individualized care plan for each resident. And our consultations integrate families into each resident’s plan for skilled nursing care.
Facilities & Services
- 24-hour residential setting, with private and semiprivate rooms with picture windows, adjacent bathrooms and convenient nurse-call systems
- Personal items encouraged: Decorate with a favorite chair, TV, radio, wall hangings and memorabilia.
- Telephone and cable TV hookups available
- Spacious family room and large outdoor courtyard with gazebo, fountain, floral gardens, umbrella tables and comfortable outdoor seating
- Additional conveniences include laundry, postal service, beauty/barber shop, gift shop and unrestricted visitor hours
Recreation programs designed by our Director of Life Enrichment to meet the needs and abilities of each resident in our skilled nursing home. Crafts, exercise, art, music, cards, games, and bus outings to local restaurants and attractions included. View our latest activity calendar by clicking here.
Qualified social workers help residents, families and staff identify and meet individual resident needs. Participation in our Resident Council and related groups assures residents have a voice in shaping their environment.
Meals are served in pleasant dining rooms and feature home-style cooking. Special diets and personal preferences are given individualized attention by the Registered Dietitian. Skilled nursing residents meet monthly with the Dietary Manager to plan and evaluate meals.
Find out more about long-term and skilled nursing care in Kalispell, MT.
Skilled nursing care at Immanuel Lutheran Communities can help you or your loved one enjoy a higher quality of life. For more information, call 406-752-9624 or get in touch by completing the information request form.