The Cottages at Buffalo Hill
Your Life. Your Plan.
Immanuel Lutheran Communities is excited to announce a new independent senior living option of patio homes. These residential living patio homes will range in size from 1,300 sf to 1,580 sf. Your home will include modern design features such as a covered front porch, fireplace, full-size washer and dryer and granite counter-tops.
The first two residences are scheduled to open this coming spring. These two bedroom, two bath floor plans range from 1,300 sf to 1,450 sf, with attached garages and covered front porches. Modern design features such as, large kitchens with granite counter tops, fireplaces, and walk-in closets make this a great way to downsize your living space. At the same time, you’ll gain access to all campus amenities and services to enhance your everyday style of living.
Design Your Dream Home
The Cottages are in the first stages of construction which provides the ability to customize your dream home with options and upgrades. These options and upgrades include a gas range, a French door refrigerator with the freezer below, quartz countertops, upgraded cabinetry, frameless glass shower doors, fireplace mantel surround and hardwood floors throughout your home. The featured color schemes for The Cottages include Traditional Caramel, Neutral Creme and introducing the newest color palate, Modern Grey. Cottages A and C offer the option of a sunroom/den addition. Options and upgrades are only available for a limited time.
As a part of the expansion, residents of The Cottages will enjoy amenities at Immanuel Lutheran Communities including:
- A fitness center with specially pressurized equipment and full access to a personal trainer
- A heated indoor pool and hot tub
- An exercise studio with a choice of classes
- A salon and spa with massage services
- A flexible dining program at our main restaurant, The Claremont
- The Wooden Nickel Coffee Bar and Lounge with bistro-style dining
- The Savory at The Claremont, a fine dining option
- An auditorium and chapel with seating up to 150 people
- Attached garage
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary scheduled transportation
- A full-time chaplain and pastoral care staff
- Interior and exterior maintenance, with snow removal
Immanuel Lutheran Communities is gracious, comfortable and rich with friends, conveniences and recreational activities.
What is the contract and fee structure for the Cottages?
A 75% refundable entrance fee contract is offered with estimated entrance fees ranging from $406,900 to $494,550. The ranges differ according to the size of the floor plan. Monthly fees range from $4,165 to $4,525*.
Phase 1 will open in the summer 2021 and Phase 2 in the winter of 2021.
Now taking priority deposits.