Senior Living In Kalispell, MT
Plan to thrive in the splendor of Montana.
Enriching lives by providing Christian communities of support and loving care.
Locally based and not-for-profit, we are mission-driven and locally owned and managed. The truth is, we’ve always given our honest best to seniors in the Flathead Valley. Today and every day, you’ll find the choices, the care and the integrity you expect. Plus, we’re determined to make you feel right at home–whether you’re looking for Independent Residential Living, Assisted Living, Memory Support, Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitative and Post-Acute Care or any of our other senior-focused services. When you think of Immanuel Lutheran Communities, think of hospitality and friendship.
Life Plan Community
Our senior living community in Kalispell is the only Life Plan Community offering senior apartments for residential independent living, assisted living, rehabilitation and post-acute care, skilled nursing and memory care integrated into a resident-focused continuum of care, all in one place.
We’re governed by a board of directors elected by delegates of the
Evangelical Lutheran Church of America congregations. Our values are:
- Compassion. Demonstrate devotion, grace and love for all within our service.
- Excellence. Strive to give our absolute best in all that we do.
- Respect. Value every person as one created in the image of God.
- Integrity. Act morally, honestly and fairly as we carry out our mission.
- Positive workplace. Provide a cohesive working environment with a caring staff dedicated to outstanding customer service, teamwork, respect for others, and management that models servant-leadership.
- Stewardship. Adhere to sound and reliable financial practices as we preserve and grow the resources entrusted to our care.
Whether you are looking for independent senior living apartments or require more care and daily assistance, our Life Care Community our community is here to serve you.
Locally based and not-for-profit, we serve seniors the way they need to be served: with whatever they need. Often, many of those we serve – or members of our dedicated staff – are those who lead the charge for new and improved programs. And frankly, that’s as it should be: people first.
The need for retirement choices that embrace a philosophy of dignified care for the whole person continues to grow. We depend on charitable donations from members of the community to help us fulfill our mission.