Immanuel Lutheran Communities is committed to bringing you assisted living and memory care services in a comfortable and engaging environment. That’s why we’ve collected the most common questions about our community and the numerous amenities and services we provide. Click on each question to view their answers, below.
There are so many advantages, including an expanding group of friends, a maintenance-free lifestyle, a full array of services, educational and cultural opportunities, a holistic wellness program, and security and peace of mind for you and your family. This adds up to living longer, healthier, and better. And spending every day feeling connected and comfortable while living life your way.
This is the expectation of living at Immanuel Lutheran Communities. This community is filled with active, independent individuals. We share a bond of strong values rooted in faith, and our staff carries through those values, driven by the principles of honesty and hard work.
Immanuel Lutheran Communities’ location puts us at the gateway to Glacier National Park and within minutes of all of the natural beauty the Flathead Valley has to offer. With its spectacular scenery, thriving historic downtown and excellent healthcare, it’s no wonder Kalispell has been rated a top place to retire by CNN, Where to Retire magazine and many others.
A Life Plan Retirement Community, formerly known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community, includes a combination of independent living, assisted living, memory support and skilled nursing services (or independent living and skilled nursing) available to residents all on one campus. Resident payment plans vary and include entrance fee, condo/coop and rental programs.
The Villas, an independent living expansion on the campus of Immanuel Lutheran Communities, will be unique in Northwest Montana, meaning residents will have priority access to assisted living, rehabilitation, memory support and nursing within the community should the need ever arise. And a 90% refundable entrance fee plan allows you to receive all of these services for a modest monthly fee, giving better predictability to rising health care costs.
Today, Immanuel Lutheran Communities is headed by CEO Jason Cronk, along with a volunteer Board of Trustees that determines policy and articulates the vision and mission of Immanuel Lutheran Communities. This group of individuals from the Flathead Valley area is made up of distinguished citizens, business executives and professionals.
Choose from a variety of ﬂoor plans including:
- 6 two-bedroom, two-bathroom with a den and full dining area – 1,600 sq. ft.
- 8 two-bedroom, two-bathroom with den – 1,590 sq. ft.
- 13 two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments – approximately 1,200 sq. ft.
- 9 one-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom apartments – approximately 900 sq. ft.
- Fitness Center and Exercise Studio
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub
- Salon and spa with massage services (available now)
- Wooden Nickel Bistro and Lounge with outdoor patio seating (available now)
- Auditorium and chapel seating up to 140 people
- Under building parking with bike rack
- Private storage rooms
- Art studio
- Wellness Clinic offering on-site physician and other medical specialties
- Assisted Living
- Short-term Rehabilitation at The Retreat at Buffalo Hill
- Memory Support at The Lodge at Buffalo Hill
- Skilled Nursing at Immanuel Skilled Nursing Center
- Residents of The Villas will also receive as part of their monthly service fee a thirty-day lifetime beneﬁt for assisted living, memory support or nursing care, as well as a 10% lifetime discount for nursing care.
*Monthly fees are based on April 2018 prices and are subject to change.
**$250 application fee is non-refundable.
- Housekeeping every week
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Flexible dining program
- Complimentary scheduled transportation
- Full-time chaplain and pastoral care team
- 24-hour security
- Educational, recreational, cultural, spiritual and social programs
- Priority access to a full continuum of care with 30 days of health care included
- All utilities including telephone, Satellite Television and WiFi