Fun and fulfilling senior living lifestyles at Buffalo Hill Terrace
Picture yourself here.
Active lifestyles have it made at Buffalo Hill Terrace. Our senior residential living is gracious, comfortable and rich with friends, conveniences and activities. You can live just the way you want, cozied up in your beautiful senior living apartment in Kalispell or out and about in the Flathead Valley region, pursuing all your interests.
Residential living at Buffalo Hill Terrace offers:
- Chef-prepared dining menu
- Beautifully landscaped campus with walking paths
- Fitness center with walking club, yoga, and dance
- Educational and cultural enrichment programs
- Groups for recreation and learning
Immanuel Lutheran Communities is Montana’s only Life Plan Community.
- Fitness Center, exercise studio and personal trainer
- Heated swimming pool
- Walking paths and gardens
- Multiple restaurant-style dining options
- Wooden Nickel Bistro and Lounge with a full-service bar and outdoor patio
- Amoré at The Terrace spa and salon
- Underground and covered parking
- Guest suites for visiting families and friends
- General store for groceries and gifts
- Library and business center
- Planned events and activities
- Theatre and musical performances
- Educational programs and lectures
- Home and community maintenance
- Weekly housekeeping, trash removal, laundry and linen services
- Utilities such as WiFi, telephone and cable
- Complimentary scheduled transportation
- Organized volunteer opportunities
- Groups, clubs and resident-run committees
Immanuel Lutheran Communities has caring staff and a friendly atmosphere. The buildings are beautifully renovated and newly expanded.
Questions about Kalispell, MT senior living and our independent living apartments?
You can call 406-752-9625 or get in touch via the form below. Let’s start a conversation!