October 14, 2020 / News / Immanuel Lutheran Communities
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lizzy Sheeran, Immanuel Lutheran Communities
firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-752-9249
Katy Peterson, Montana Hospital Association
email@example.com or 406-925-9950
MONTANA HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION NAMES IMMANUEL LUTHERAN COMMUNITIES “BEST PLACE TO WORK”
Immanuel Lutheran Communities Earns Top Honor for Healthcare
Employer of the Year
(Helena, Mont.) – The Montana Hospital Association is pleased to announce Immanuel Lutheran Communities in Kalispell, MT, is the winner of the association’s 2020 Best Place to Work Award for non-hospital healthcare organizations.
The Best Place to Work Award is designed to honor both small and large hospitals as well as non-hospital healthcare organizations that go the extra mile in enhancing employee satisfaction through basic or creative retention strategies. Nominations effectively described improvements that have been made to the work environment, retention efforts currently in place, and how employee work satisfaction has benefited from these improvements. Judging was based on the following criteria:
- Creativity, scope, and implementation of the retention strategy.
- Verifiable outcomes in employee retention.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in raising employee morale through a hospital morale tracking system.
- Potential for applicability in other healthcare organizations.
- Employee references of improved work environment.
“Immanuel Lutheran understands the meaning of teamwork. They go above and beyond to raise employee morale while keeping and attracting top talent,” said Rich Rasmussen, Montana Hospital Association CEO. “We’re pleased to give the team at Immanuel our 2020 Best Place to Work Award.”
Immanuel Lutheran Communities is a nonprofit organization offering independent residential living, assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation services and skilled nursing care in Kalispell. Operating since 1957, Immanuel Lutheran remains committed to its philosophy of providing a faith-based environment to enrich the lives of older adults.
2020 Best Place to Work Award Nominees were:
- Beartooth Billings Clinic, Red Lodge
- Bozeman Health Big Sky Medical Center, Big Sky
- Community Medical Center, Missoula
- Holy Rosary Healthcare, Miles City
- Immanuel Lutheran Communities, Kalispell
- Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital, Hamilton
- North Valley Hospital, Whitefish
- Roundup Memorial Healthcare, Roundup
- SCL Health Group, Billings
- Vincent Healthcare, Billings
- James Healthcare, Butte
- Luke Community Healthcare, Ronan
The Montana Hospital Association (MHA) is the principal advocate for the interests of members in their efforts to improve the health status of the communities they serve. MHA, in partnership with our communities, will make Montana a “Top 10 Healthy State.” Learn more here.
Click here to watch the presentation YouTube video.