A more abundant life–opportunities for enriched, fulfilling lifestyles.
Independent seniors in Kalispell will have a fine new choice in senior living apartments, beginning in 2018. Immanuel Lutheran Communities will expand within our current campus, opening The Villas — 36 beautiful new Residential Living apartment homes, with contract options that ensure priority access to the continuum of care.
Benefiting residents community wide.
These additions are included in the expansion of our new senior living apartments:
- A workout-ready fitness center designed for seniors, with specialized equipment and full access to a personal trainer
- A heated indoor pool and hot tub
- An exercise studio with a choice of classes
- A salon and spa with massage services
- A new, more flexible dining program at The Claremont
- Savory at The Claremont-a specialty dinner venue (click here to see menu)
- The Wooden Nickel Coffee Bistro and Lounge–NOW OPEN!
- An auditorium and chapel with seating for up to 140 people
- The Lodge at Buffalo Hill–NOW OPEN!
- 24 Private Assisted Living Memory Support residences
- Private rooms added to Immanuel Skilled Care Center
New thinking in peace of mind.
Our new retirement homes, The Villas at Buffalo introduce an entrance fee model to our lifestyle offerings. And for many, the inherent estate protection and priority access to care offered with our senior living apartments is desirable, providing even more peace of mind about their futures.
- Spacious floor plans, ranging from 900 to 1,600 square feet
- Under-building parking with additional storage
- Customizable finishes
- Washer and dryer in every residence
View our progress.
See renderings of our expansion.