August 22, 2018
A more abundant life–opportunities for enriched, fulfilling lifestyles.
Independent seniors in Kalispell will have a fine new choice in senior living apartments, beginning in November of 2018. Immanuel Lutheran Communities will expand within our current campus, opening The Villas — 36 beautiful new Residential Living apartment homes, with contract options that ensure priority access to the continuum of care.
Here’s an update on our progress on this major expansion project at Immanuel
- Our newest dining venue — the Wooden Nickel Bistro and Lounge — is fully operational. Stop by for coffee, panini, wrap or salad on our outdoor patio.
- The final touches are being added to our new Fitness Center and Exercise Studio.
Benefiting residents community wide.
These additions are included in the expansion of our new senior living apartments:
- A workout-ready fitness center designed for seniors, with specialized equipment and full access to a personal trainer
- A heated indoor pool and hot tub
- An exercise studio with a choice of classes
New thinking in peace of mind.
Our new retirement homes, The Villas at Buffalo introduce an entrance fee model to our lifestyle offerings. And for many, the inherent estate protection and priority access to care offered with our senior living apartments is desirable, providing even more peace of mind about their futures.
- Spacious floor plans, ranging from 900 to 1,600 square feet
- Under-building parking with additional storage
- Customizable finishes
- Washer and dryer in every residence
The Villas Has A Floor Plan To Fit Any Life Plan
Click on sample floorplans below or click to see all floor plan options