We have instituted an Immanuel Lutheran COVID-19 Task Force consisting of key staff members to discuss protocols daily. Click here to visit our Foundation website and donate to our COVID-19 Response Fund.
Updated March 31, 2020
Click here to hear our CEO, Jason R. Cronk, featured on LeadingAge talking about Immanuel Lutheran’s preparedness for COVID-19!
March 25, 2020-
Protecting the well-being of all in our Community has always been our top priority. From the first COVID-19 Response Team meeting, we set out to take a proactive approach, and our efforts will continue until the last case of COVID-19 in the world has recovered. Our team has spent much time over these past weeks actively planning for resource needs, increasing infection control measures, implement travel and illness surveillance, screening team members, and communicating thoroughly and regularly. We continue our laser focus on preventing the introduction of coronavirus into our facility, and we are using every source of guidance from federal and state agencies and the senior living/long term care fields. As we increase our vigilance, we will do all we can to minimize the impact on day to day life while continuing our proactive approach.
Immanuel Lutheran Communities appreciates your incredible dedication to this cause. As we are now in a new phase of prevention, since having multiple reported cases of the coronavirus in the Flathead Valley, it’s time to implement new and more intensified measures.
- Since March 13th, all visitors, groups and volunteers have been restricted from access to the building.
- Any staff entering the building is being screened per Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services’ (DPHHS) suggestions.
- All groups are restricted from meeting across campus, and any residents should practice appropriate social-distancing.
- Any vendors with deliveries are also being screened if they need to enter the building, and any deliveries are being met at a designated location outdoors.
- All staff have been asked not to travel out of the county, and if they do, are restricted from entering campus for 14-days following their return.
- Dining services have been tailored to avoid group gatherings, and also accommodate any residents who are self-quarantining.
- Any new admissions are being placed in a 14-day quarantine while also being monitored multiple times a day for signs of COVID-19.
We will see this through and emerge stronger. Again, we are appreciative of the understanding and efforts made by you all, and would like to encourage you to continue practicing hand washing measures as well as social distancing from others. We all need to do what we can to protect the well-being of the residents at most risk in our Community.
March 19, 2020-
At Immanuel Lutheran Communities we are committed to providing a safe environment for our residents, their families, and our staff. It is natural to be concerned about the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and in an effort to keep you all updated with the ever changing environment, we have developed this webpage where current updates will be posted.
This website will be updated daily with the most recent information from our Immanuel Lutheran COVID-19 Response Team, and features a form which allows you to ask questions, and receive a response from a qualified member of our clinical team.
At this time, we do not have any cases of coronavirus, and we are ever vigilant and remain on high alert to stay educated on this disease, and the precautions we need to take should it present itself. We will continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local and state health departments, and by our highly qualified and experienced Immanuel Lutheran Communities Clinical Team.
Although faced with a challenging and ever-changing environment, we will continue to do what we feel is best for our residents and staff, to avoid the spread of this pandemic to our campus. It is our mission and ministry to provide an environment of support and loving care, and we intend to do just that, no matter the circumstances. We appreciate your ongoing support during this time, and look forward to a future, free of this pandemic.
If you have any questions regarding COVID-19 and Immanuel’s preparedness plan, please complete the below form and a member of staff will touch base with you shortly.